- Policy development
- Analysis and Outreach
Application to this program
For online Application for Graduate Admission, you must select Human Sciences (Ph.D.) under Degree/Major Sought and then TMFD-Textiles, Merchandising and Fashion Design under Area of Specialization.Requirements for Applicants
- Completion of online application through GAMES: for online Application for Graduate Admission you must select Human Sciences (Ph.D.) under Degree/Major Sought and then TMFD-Textiles, Merchandising and Fashion Design under Area of Specialization.
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Minimum GRE Scores (Institution code = 6877) Verbal 150, Quantitative 141, and 4.0 Analytical Writing. For textile science students, the minimum scores are 143 Verbal, 155 Quantitative, and 4.0 Analytical Writing.
- Minimum TOEFL scores (International Students only) 550 on paper test, 213 on computer based test or 79 on the internet based test (Institution code – 6877).
- Digital Portfolio for textile design and apparel design areas of interest only.
Ph.D. students will take an individualized program of study focusing on textile and/or apparel fields. A minimum of 90 credit hours is required.