For many decades now sewing has become a lost art among the youngster.
However, with the Brother SE400 Combination Embroidery Computerized Sewing Machine the art of needle works not lost!
Presently the number one best seller at Amazon this machine presents one with superb features in doing basic sewing, quilting, and embroidery work and the Porsche of computerized machines at an affordable price.
Our Rating: (4.6 / 5)
- This sewing machine is packed with some quality features at an affordable price compared to some other high-end units available online
- One receives a superb design as it has 70 attractive animal, holiday, floral, and kid’s designs
- Nothing is easier than using this machine when it comes to the bobbin system and winds up thread easily
- Another great thing is the automatic needle threader that is great for older and people with vision problems
- Provides one with helpful tutorials, especially if you are new to sewing, as the machine shows you how to do it on the LCD touch screen display
- The Brother SE400 has not that many shortcomings and the only concern is the small embroidery hoop that restricts one when using certain designs and does not go beyond 4 x 4-inches in measurement
The SE400 overflows with thrilling and relevant features at an affordable price.
With its computerized system, one can easily do normal stitching, fancy quilting, to adding embroidery to your old clothes making them look great.
It provides one with 165 different functions, styles, and stitching with 70 different embroidery designs and 5 different fonts for lettering and more.
What Makes The Brother SE400 Unique
For one the Brother SE400 is a combined sewing machine at a low-cost price and equipped with overwhelming features. For one, the computer connectivity provides one with unlimited access to various designs for designing and embroidering.
It has many features, however, is still easy to use and not hard to learn even for the beginner. For those with poor vision, it has a bright built-in light and one can embroider and sew at the same time.
Designed with 67 stitch designs that are paired up with 70 different embroidery stitches with the capability of adding more by using the USB connect to your computer.
Another impressive thing about the sewing machine is the LCD touchscreen display that saves you time when using this machine. There is no need of pressing different buttons or using a spinning dialer.
Winding the bobbin or threading the needle is a breeze as the machine does it for you while presented with a separate embroidery arm.
There is no need of feeling overwhelmed when using the Brother SE400 as it has plentiful buttons and selections and comes with a great user manual that shows you everything.
The embroidery area is spacious enough if you want to embroider less than 4 x 4-inches while feeding through thin to the thickest material through the seven-point feed dogs. Control how the machine works with the backlit LCD touch screen display while watching how it threads itself with the well-illuminated needle working area.
Preparing the bobbin on this sewing machine is a breeze as the winding system does it for you. The bobbin design is a drop-in design and jam-resistant top design.
One receives assorted accessories that include an operational manual, different accessory feet for embroidering, zipper, blind stitching, overcasting, button fitting, and an embroidery hoop.
Additionally, you receive an accessory bag with scissors, a touch pen, cleaning brush, 3 spool caps, needle set, 2 screwdrivers, and 3 bobbins with a limited 25-year warranty.
For versatility, nothing beats the Brother SE400. It comes highly recommended by consumers as it combines practicality with superiority in one charming package for sewing, quilting, and embroidery.