Color Fastness to Light with the Microsol light Fastness Tester:
The testing is done step by step. Following step is maintained during measure the color fatness to light.
- Cut the four pieces of test specimens according to the length & width wise and attached with the specimen holder.
- Then the holder set in to the Microsol light fastness tester.
- Then the experiment continued at 72 hours according to the buyer’s requirement.
- After 72 hours later the specimen taken from the light fastness tester
- Then the test specimen compare with the Blue scale or computer color matching system (CCMS).
Sharing Knowledge: Students and professionals publish your article here. It is a platform to express your knowledge throughout the world. For details you can visit:
Mazharul Islam Kiron is a textile consultant and researcher on online business promotion. He is working with one European textile machinery company as a country agent. He is also a contributor of Wikipedia.