The Tippmann Clicker 700 Die Cut Machine delivers 7 tons of cutting pressure at the touch of a button. With this kind of cutting power, you can count on the Clicker 700 Die Cut Machine to deliver a perfect die cut every time. The Clicker Die cut machine can cut a wide range of materials such as leather, fabrics, gaskets, plastics, paper stocks, etc. The ability of the Clicker to die cut up to 1/2" thick leather, makes this an extremely versatile machine.
The Clicker's cast-iron "C" frames allow for easy loading of dies and materials. Just place the die and material on the Cutting Deck, press the Dual Safety Buttons, and in less than three seconds you will have a perfect die cut.
The Clicker 700's medium capacity cutting area (12"x 12") allows for countless die cutting patterns.
Designed with only three moving parts (two hand valves and a quick exhaust), clicker die cut machines are easy to operate and maintain. The patented Air System raises the Cutting Deck to give you 7 tons of cutting pressure. Requiring no electricity or hydraulics, this die cutter operates off of 80-100 PSI of air pressure.
Don't forget to ask about our custom die department. We can manufacture just about any custom die to your exact specifications.
All Tippmann Die Cut Machines come with a one year warranty on all parts and labor and a 30 day money-back guarantee.
Attractive Tippmann "Clicker" Features
Air operated die cutting machines deliver tons of pressure at the touch of a button.
- NO electricity or hydraulics required. These die cut machines operate off of
- Die cut plastics, rubber, fabric, gasket material, leather, paper card stocks, etc.
- Compact size
- Large cutting capacity
- Heavy cast iron C frame construction permits side or front loading.
- Very low maintenance
- Dual safety palm buttons - OSHA COMPLIANT
- Two Hand Anti-Tie Down Air Logic Upgrade available for $650 installed
- Very low price
CLICKER 700 Die Cut Machine ships with:
Sample die, manual and instructional DVD
- Model.Clicker 700 Die Cut Machine
- Cutting Pressure.7 ton.
- Cutting Beam.12" x 12"
- Cutting Area.12" x 12"
- Deck clearance.2.0"
- Travel of deck is adjustable up to .1.0"
- Recommended die height.1.25"
- Approximate Shipping weight.260 lbs
- Operating Pressure.80-110 PSI